terça-feira, junho 19, 2007

Eurotrip, day 7

What a long day. We left Krakow, moved to Slovakia, dropped the girls off (and their 439,516 kg of luggage), had lunch, rolled across the country, into Hungary, got lost trying to buy the vignette for the highway, then we roamed the streets of Budapest without a clue, until we bought a map of the place. Upon getting the map, we used GPS: Gregoire Positioning System, when Frederic takes a light a guides me through the traffic. We found my friend's flat, I start parking the car just in front and the water pump goes kaput. All day praising the fact that the car moves much faster, and that the roads are good and whatever, then Rezna scares me likes this. I admit I had doubts about coming home. Past the shock, we had homemade dinner and went to a great bar, on the roof of a building, where some imbecile waitress didn't know Russky Standart was a vodka - written on their wall!

Sem comentários: